Monday, April 21, 2008

Hidden Pockets!

White detailed trim tee: Apostrophe. Black blazer: Bisou Bisou. Colorful spring skirt: Kenneth Cole. Black slingbacks: Nina.

I really should have more pics to show how fun and flowy this skirt is, but I was running way way too short on time this morning to take more than one pic. This skirt was one of my bargain buys of the weekend. One of my favorite things about it (I just found out today!) is that it has pockets! Perfect for a girl who loves to carry her chapstick :)

3 comments:

Boutique Girl said...

I am new to your blog and wanted to comment and let you know how much I love your style!

Angel said...

I am new to your blog too and i am in love with this skirt! great choice!

Elegance Personified said...

Tha skirt is soooooo Fantabulous and I am sure it swirls so pretty, too. Great piece to wear to spice up white and/or black. The shoes look nice too. I love Nina shoes.

P.S. I love pockets in clothes, even better and a nice surprise if they are in skirts & dresses. =)