Sunday, April 27, 2008

Framed

Dress: Candies. Brown leather heels: Nine West.

I was out and about today getting some recent pics printed and enlarged for wall art in my living room. The pics turned out great, but I was not able to find any frames that hit the mark, so my search will continue most likely next weekend.

I love that the nicer weather is allowing for summer dresses. It would've been a bit chilly to wear this dress without a jacket, but with a light fall overcoat, it was perfect. I think dresses are so comfortable and easy for any occasion whether going out or just hanging around the house. They are definitely some of my favorite fashion must haves!


7 comments:

nic said...

Is that your natural skin color? Or how do you get that nice, natural looking tan?

Londyn said...

Half natural, half from a bottle!

Rodney said...

HEY, THATS A CUTE OUTFIT! I LIKE IT, IT LOOKS GOOD ON YA'

Sheryl Wong said...

nice dress! great colors.

Spiragirl said...

I love your shoes! They are such a fantastic shape.

ShopDownLite.com said...

Cute dress print.

Elegance Personified said...

Every piece here: shoes, purse, dress & jacket are AWESOME, combined together EVEN BETTER!! Btw I too had this dress from Candie's. I remember when it came out @ Kohl's and I bought it. I only got to wear it twice, for a baby-shower (yes for a boy, but not my shower lol) and another time for fun. My younger cousin loved the dress and I think it looked even better on her with her light complexion & blue eyes so I gave it to her. It is pretty though. =)