Sunday, April 13, 2008

Earth Tones



Brown leather purse: Gucci. Sparkly tank: Bisou Bisou. Khaki jacket: Mix it! Jeans: Express. Navy & gold peep toes: Nicole Millar. Scarf: gifted.

This was my "Jessica Alba" inspiration outfit. She is always so urban casual but chic in her fitted jeans and layered earth toned tops. She probably would've had a hat on and some flip flops with this outfit, but I don't have a hat to match and I feel like sporting heels today, so the JA look will only be taken so far.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great outfits and shoes over the past couple days! I particularly love the Gucci Purse and Scarf in Sunday's posting.

Anonymous said...

I love how you use shoes to pull an outfit together or create an outfit based on shoes.

How do you store your shoes.....in their orignal boxes, clear shoe boxes, or on a shoe rack on the floor. You must have over 50 pairs!!!


Mary

Londyn said...

Thanks! It's so true that I more often than not start with what shoes I want to wear and then work the outfit around them :)

I have an earlier "My Closet" post that shows some of how I store my shoes -- mostly on racks. I actually have over a hundred.....!

Elegance Personified said...

Jessica Alba is one of my Fashion Icons, too. I can see her wearing smth like this. Urban, casual chic yet dressy. ;-) I loooove that scarf, nice Gucci purse too. I am a sucker for pretty & luscious scarves.