Thursday, April 17, 2008

Blue Girl


Bright blue v-neck: Express. Sparkly tank: Gap. Black pants: IZARO. Black velvet flats with bow: Banana Republic. Necklace: Express.

I always think blue looks so good with orange, but orange just doesn't look good on me. So, instead of wearing orange, I am taking a picture with an orange! Maybe next time I will wear my orange shoes or use my orange purse with this blue....


Though I didn't make use of my orange accessories, I still added some additional dimension with a red purse and white spring jacket. I love a bright white jacket, but hope I don't allow my often clumsy self to spill anything on it!



3 comments:

Kim said...

Wearing orange and blue together in Alabama means that you're an Auburn Tiger. Crimson red and white together means that you Roll Tide for Alabama. No matter what. Crazy college football people (my husband). Anyhoo, I really like it with the white jacket. Your other outfit is really great and I have been looking (in vain) for nude heels!!!! Ever since I saw nude heels on Kasmira's blog (and now yours) and read her theory of longer legs with them, I've been after them. To no avail... I will keep looking; your legs look a million miles long with them.

Anonymous said...

Im hoping for a sexy outfit this weekend!!!

Elegance Personified said...

These pics are soooooo cute, especially the top right one and the one with the oranges. And I bet you look great in this color, just try it!!