Thursday, March 13, 2008

Wearing my Favorites


White Ruffle Blouse: INC. Navy Trousers: New York & Co. White Boots: Unlisted.

I got a new do! The pics didn't turn out well today so hopefully tomorrow will be better - but at least you can get the idea.

I love this shirt and I love this belt (gifted from Kasmira). I also love that they are some of my favorite pieces and that they go just perfectly together. The shirt is a bit big on me and should probably be taken in -- so this belt is a quick and stylish fix to that problem!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new do! Darker color, cute bangs...so chic!

Shaz said...

i have a thing for ruffles, so that shirt is divine in my eyes!

WundaLucy said...

Oh my gosh you look so much like a friend of mine with your new haircut! That outfit is something she would wear as well.

1. I love your cut, it looks great!
2. I totally heart that belt as well!

SHOEGAL said...

Love the fringe (or bangs as you call them over there)! What does your man think? My man hated my fringe when I got it at the end of last year.

KT said...

A very good look for you. The new hair is striking and very flattering. Cut and length of the trousers: Just right.

Londyn said...

Thanks! :)

Shoegal -- thankfully the man LOVES my new look. I think he was as or more excited about it than I was as he had actually suggested the cut for me a while ago :)

Tiffany said...

Love love love the new hair!!

Kira Fashion said...

Hello,

Thanks a lot for passing at my blog! I really enjoy your style here, you are a classy woman and your choices are so amazing :)

so, i am adding you to my favourites blog, if you want, add me too :)

a kiss and a hug,

Kira

Jen said...

I must delurk to tell you how much I love your new hair! Looks great.

Gervy said...

I love your new hair too. Love the bangs, love the darker colour - v. sexy.