Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snow Day


3 Strand Necklace: Vintage. Orange/Red Wrap Shirt: Express. Black Pants: Joe Benbesset. Black Boots: Fioni.

This outfit really went to waste because I was hardly at work at all due to a crazy snow storm ended up hitting Cincinnati today. On my morning commute I started to see the snow fall -- and it just didn't stop. I wasn't even at work a full 2 hours before we were sent home.

Unfortunately I did not make it home so easily. My car got stuck taking a small turn and just didn't want to budge. With the help of a kind stranger I was finally able to get my car unstuck - but I knew I wouldn't be able to make it home because my tires were so bad -- so I had to wait another hour for my boyfriend to come and get me. What a day!

I admit though in the end it wasn't all that bad. I was still home from work early and the man and I got to have a snow day together. Right now we already have over a foot of snow so my only concern is how I get to work on Monday......


6 comments:

Rosie Red said...

Yikes on the snow, right? Took me hours to get from Pleasant Ridge back to Covington!! At any rate, this was a great look for you - did you buy that shirt recently? I think I need one for myself...

Anonymous said...

u're so right... its a waste u were sent home early. i love spending as much time as i can outdoors when i'm wearing something pretty. hope u had fun with ur man indoors =)

KT said...

This is a great look for you. I understand about the snow, we've got about 15-16 inches here in Columbus. My snow day involves watching Care Bears over and over. I almost hugged the mailman when he brought my new issue of Lucky Magazine!

Mix Maven said...

I love the necklace. Is that a Banana Republic exclusive, if not where did you pick that up that glorious piece?!?

Londyn said...

I actually got the necklace from an online flickr swap shop!

Shaz said...

The necklace, hair colour and shirt compliment each other beautfifully...great look