Monday, March 10, 2008

Sexy Sunday Dinner (almost)


It is Sunday evening and I am cooking a fabulous dinner. How lucky is my man? Unfortunately the night did not turn out quite as nicely as I had planned -- why do arguments always happen at the most inopportune time??? Ah well - at least I had good intentions. And at least the outfit was fun and sexy. The top is much more clingy than I had anticipated - so I will just have to keep it as a date shirt instead of a potential work shirt. Maybe next time will turn out better......

4 comments:

WendyB said...

Sorry about the argument but at least you looked hot!

Diva said...

Love this top. I have something similar that I love as well. I say this makes for a good day to night top. You could wear it to work with a cardigan over it and then remove the cardigan for a great evening look.

SHOEGAL said...

LOVE the shoes!

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

I need a top like this!!! I'm commenting on some of your posts I saved in google reader today. :-)