Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Nothing to Wear!

Fuschia Rusched Button Up: DCC. Black Pencil Skirt: Express. Black Tights. Black Tassel Pumps: Bandolino.

I swear I couldn't find ANYTHING to wear this morning! I know that is a ridiculous statement - but I promise it was true! My closet currently looks like a tornado went through it.............

Finally I decided to just go basic and went with the tried and true color top with black bottom. At least it wasn't just black pants -- I think a little leg with textured tights and a fun pump always makes a regular outfit a bit more interesting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pumps!

bananzattack said...

I had the same problem yesterday, I must have changed four times! I like what you ended up with - this is a good color on you! (I ended up in all black lol)

Anonymous said...

Well there's nothing wrong with classic! The colour fuschia looks great on you. That's a nice little skirt, and great choice of pumps and tights, you just know how to make classic chic again!

Jenn

Anonymous said...

I love it, I love the top, the skirt, and the tights. I just cant get used to your new hair color though...

BudgetPretty said...

It's amazing what you can come up with when a lot of your clothes are in the laundry..or in your case on the floor, lol. Cute outfit, hot pink looks great w/your chocolate brown hair.

Anonymous said...

Hot outfit. I like it. I did a fashion shoot for Dress America's Teachers which will be webcast shortly.

teacherdan