Sunday, March 30, 2008

Metamorphosis





The above outfit is what I started the day in - but to be honest by halfway through the day my feet were killing me and I was just plain uncomfortable. I usually am really comfy in my skirts and dresses, but today was just not one of those days.

I have also decided that I don't like the way my hair/face looks in turtlenecks with this new haircut. It is too square looking and just not flattering. I think I need to stick with lower, more open necklines.

I still took the "style shot" for my fellow bloggers, but I will also share the below pic which is the "real shot" of what I ended up wearing the rest of the day -- as you can see, the only thing I kept was the vest!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Either way, you looked great! Hope you had a nice time with your mom! L

SHOEGAL said...

I think you look fab in both outfits. Have you tried putting you hair up? I think I look better in a turtle neck when my hair is up.

Kim said...

I love your boots, and I was sad because they hurt your feet. They are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

YOu look great in both outfits, although I have to say after checking out your blog for the last couple weeks with your new haircut, I think the bangs make you look older. Can you sweep them to the side for a younger feel on days when you dress more conservatively (i.e. with turtlenecks)?

Kira Fashion said...

hello!!!

both looks are so cool, but, for sure, that hills are so high in that boots, so to use an entire day is too much...beause it, when i bought my last long boots, i prefer one with short hills...for me to be confortable and fashion!

so, nice adds!

a kiss and a hug,
Kira

Londyn said...

Anonymous - never tell a twenty something that she looks old!

I would like to do different hair stlyes with this cut, so I will have to make that my new venture.

I am not sure how often I would push the bangs to the side though as they are not cut to look good that way and would somewhat defeat the purpose of the cut itself -- I will have to try it out to see for sure. . .

Elegance Personified said...

I love the above outfit. Great mixture of colors and textures. But yeah the boots though sexy & nice, seem uncomfortable.