Thursday, March 6, 2008

Half and Half



I love this top with the cute tie and cinched waist - but I wasn't quite as happy with the pants and shoes. I wanted to go with a fitted bootcut style black pant and the blue heels - however my bootcut black dress pants are in need of hemming and the blue heels in the left pic are not worn-in enough for me to suffer through a full day of work in them......so in the end I settled with the outfit on the right -- my Guess flats and some semi-fitted somewhat flared black pants. It will just have to do until I get to my sewing!

6 comments:

WendyB said...

The top is a great color.

Kim said...

I really love that blue top; it looks really good with your hair.

InsaneDavid said...

Cool design on the blue heels, my girlfriend would love to know who they're made by.

Londyn said...

Shoes are Nicole Miller - I am a huge fan of her designs.

Katherine said...

The color of the top is great but (and maybe its the way you're standing) but it looks way too blousy and loose on top. May look better once you get the slimmer pants hemmed.

Style of a Fashionista said...

Gorgeous colour on you and such a fab shape xoxo