Monday, March 17, 2008

Feeling Dressy


White Button Up Ruffle Shirt: INC. Red Patterned Blazer: Worthington. Tweed Tulip Skirt: Moda International. Black Slingbacks: Nina.

I'm happy to say that I'm feeling very much like me in this look today! I love the classic colors and cuts. I also like the variety of fabric. It was chilly again this morning so I was very glad to have the heavy tweed.

Unfortunately I admit that I had a pantyhose mishap today....... I bought a new pair and opted for the more inexpensive brand this time -- what a mistake. They were saggy around my knees and uncomfortable around my hips -- thank goodness the skirt covered my knees! Important Fashion Note to All: Always buy the more expensive quality brand of tights and pantyhose. Lord knows I can't wait till bare leg season is here!

10 comments:

WendyB said...

Great skirt. Have you changed your hair?

KT said...

I have two blazers that I am wondering if you might want. I no longer wear them and they need a good home. One is from Talbots,a simple black blazer, one is from Milly, a gorgeous white eyelet blazer. I paid a fortune for it and never wear it. Both size 6. Let me know if you are interested.

Anonymous said...

omg girl u r the guru of fashion! This look is killer, especially on you, you definately make that outfit. You take sexiness and sophistication to the next level. I absolutely love it.

Jenn

Londyn said...

Wendy, Yep, the hair has definitely changed!

KT, I would love to give your adorable sounding blazers a good home -- I will leave a message on your blog to talk details! :)

Jenn, thanks! That's probably one of the best compliments I've ever gotten :)

Anonymous said...

That skirt is Fab! You have such a good sense of style and I'm learning so much from you. Did you just purchase that skirt? I don't see it in the catalog.

fdiary said...

Great look on you, I love this skirt. I have something similar and it fits me like a glove and I got it from Sears of all places. The red blazer is a nice touch.

Oh and I love your new cut, the color look very rich.

Londyn said...

Anon: I actually had it given to me by a friend that purchased it about a year ago I think. Maybe you will see it on a clearance catologue???

fashion evolution said...

That skirt is amazing. I'm on the hunt for flattering skirts just like it! Definitely a great staple (and I'm totally jealous I don't own it).

KT said...

I just bought a similar skirt at Banana Republic for $45.00. Very flattering.

Elegance Personified said...

Sophisticated blazer and tweed skirt. BTW Love this hairdo.