Saturday, March 15, 2008

Changing It Up

Wearing the fabulous leaf buckle belt again today!

I always like to find new ways to wear this dress and this is one of my favorites. This morning I admittedly went through 3 tries to get to this look......

First I tried the dress with a light blue paisley print button up shirt underneath - but there was just too much going on with that look. Next I tried it with a navy cap sleeve turtleneck - but the dark blue was just too drastic and I didn't like the cut of the pieces together so I passed on that ensemble as well. Finally I ended up with this combo. I have worn this khaki button up over this dress before but never under so this was a good change for me.

6 comments:

WendyB said...

Ooh! New pose! :-)

MP3 e MP4 said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Great Look! I have noticed more and more of the short sleeve type outfits with boots. Very sexy!

Diva said...

I love the new hair do. Also I liked how you posted where your items were from in one of the newer posts. Where is this dress from? This combo turned out well.

SHOEGAL said...

Love the boots!

Londyn said...

I blush to admit the dress is from Walmart..... not exactly couture, but it works for me!