Monday, March 24, 2008

Babydoll Gift

Gray Babydoll Dress: H&M. Brown Suede Boots: Charlotte Russe. White Belt: Pangea.

I had the wonderful fortune of being blessed with new (to me) clothing by a fellow blogger. I promised to give a good home to her no-longer-worn clothes and received 2 blazers, a button up blouse, and this adorable gray dress in return!

It isn't warm enough to wear this outfit yet, but I was just having fun playing dress up - so I am sharing my pictures. I think the outfit might be Fall appropriate and look really good with some brown fishnets and a jean blazer......Maybe I will dress up in that ensemble this weekend :)

1 comment:

Elegance Personified said...

this is a different look for you but lovely nevertheless. cute, summery dress, but it goes great with more wintery boots. lucky that you got some blogger gifts. =)