Monday, February 25, 2008

Sunday Shopping




Beaded Black Cardigan: Star City. Brown Tweed Skirt: George. Brown Peep Toe Mary Janes: Prediction.

Wearing my Sunday Best! The man and I went out for breakfast and then did some window shopping for home appliances. We bought new bathroom faucets and are going to try to install them possibly next weekend. . . we will see how that goes. . .

It is still pretty cold out, so I made sure to layer with warm tights and a heavy tweed skirt. I am trying to go without my sling now, so it is easier to wear skirts again (finally!).

3 comments:

WendyB said...

Love that skirt.

SHOEGAL said...

You look fab, very dressy for Sunday brunch, I love that.

fdiary said...

This is a really good look, I have to try something like this, minus the black tights. I like to show my bare legs most of the time. :-)