Sunday, February 17, 2008

Should've Taken a Picture!

Have I ever mentioned that I love love love to cook? My mom is Italian and my dad used to be a chef, so I attribute some of my passion to them, but the rest is all me.

Tonight I made such a fabulous dinner that I wished I had taken a picture! Since this thought did not cross my mind until my belly was already full and the dishes were devoured, I figured the least I could do would be to share my menu with you.

Yes, I do realize that at first glance, this has absolutely nothing to do with fashion, but I also believe that food is so colorful and beautiful that it can inspire some lovely outfits...

The Meal Menu:
1. Red Wine
2. Bruschetta with Boursin Herb & Garlic Cheese and Seasoned Shrimp
3. Garlic & Pepper Seasoned TBone Steak
4. Steamed Asparagus, Roasted Red Pepper, and Roasted Garlic
5. Roasted Mushroom Caps with Boursin Cheese
6. Dessert: Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

If I were going to "wear" this dinner, I think I might wear something like this:

3 comments:

fashion evolution said...

My dad use to be a chef too! And I love to cook! Hmmm, I think this is more than a coincidence :)

Julie said...

Yum! For whom did your dad cook?

(And are you reading my food blog? :P)

Londyn said...

He was a chef before I was born, so I actually don't know where he used to cook! I'll have to ask him.

I love your food blog! I didn't know you had one! :)