Sunday, February 3, 2008

Progress Report

This is me after the bandage was removed. I still can't do my hair or make up, but at least I am showered sqeeky clean and somewhat properly dressed.



This is me a couple days after my surgery. I had to go to my post-op appointment and had no idea how I would possibly get a shirt on. I thankfully found a strapless shirt that I was able to pull on from the bottom up.

These lovely flowers are from my lovely friend Allia. I am a huge lover of flowers, and looking at the gorgeous colors have brought me joy each day! Since I am not dressing in fun colors, at least I can still appreciate the beauty in other things.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

You look pretty happy for a wounded person. Feel better soon!

Gervy said...

Glad to see you are on the mend...
I never would have guessed that a strapless top could have such a practical application!