Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pretty Details

I am getting out of the house just for a short while today -- mostly just driving around with the man and running a few errands. It is hard feeling unable to do the normal things that I am used to doing. I am just not one of those people who enjoy sitting around, being a couch potato, etc. I know I really should enjoy the time off work and just focus on healing as I will be back to the old routine shortly, but it is easier said than done.

As for the outfit, I love this shirt, but have no recollection where I got it, and as the tags are cut off, I am not likely to figure it out. The necklace is from Forever 21 and I love it as well. I got this necklace (and a few others) when Forever 21 was having a fabulous $0.99 sale! Hooray for good deals! The cutout detailing of the shirt and the length of the necklace are perfect for accenting the chest area.


Shoes: Unlisted

9 comments:

Flair said...

Thanks for visiting my blog - and for the link! :) I love that Zac Posen dress, too bad its waaaay too expensive. I love that necklace from F21 you posted here.
Hope you're healing fast!!

WendyB said...

Pretty top...and I love polka-dot shoes.

fdiary said...

Now, how come I never run into a deal like that at forever 21. Great necklace!! I need something just like that.

Heather said...

Those shoes are awesome, and I love the necklace!

SHOEGAL said...

Great to have you back! Love the shoes.

Kasmira said...

I also like the necklace! I'm glad you're out and about.

The Seeker said...

The necklace is so cute. love it.
But those shoes, OMG, they're awesome.
I hope you're felling better.
Get well soon!!!

Mónica Lice said...

I love the necklace!

Kisses from Portugal.

Alexandra said...

Those shoes are adorable! Love them!!