Sunday, February 3, 2008

Making Strides


Red Shirt: Forever 21. Jeans: Express. Necklace: Lia Sophia. Shoes: Colin Stuart.

I am getting better everyday, so I am getting out and about today. Okay, not really, just grocery shopping, but I figured I would put myself together since I have been feeling like a bum for the past week. I can actually somewhat do my hair and makeup -- I do this mostly with my left hand and am very slow and clumsy with it, but at least I can do it! I am working from home this upcoming week and then will return to the office the following week. I hope I can more easily dress myself by that time!

I noticed that my outfit resembled my bedroom colors a bit with the red shirt, bronze shoes, and gold jewel toned necklace. I have gold, bronze, and wine colors throughout my bedroom. I love the colors because they just make the room feel so warm, inviting, and sexy.

Okay, so I did end up changing into my little ballet flats later in the day -- but I did keep with the gold accents!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are doing well after surgery. I've miss looking at your posts each day. Hopefully you'll be 100% very soon.

SHOEGAL said...

It's great to see you back and looking fabulous, despite the sling! Continue to rest up and I hope your shoulder feels better soon.

Vicki said...

Good to see you back!

austin said...

You look great! It's so nice to see you back. I miss reading your posts and seeing the fabulous outfits out wear each day.

The Seeker said...

Welcome back!!
Glad you're felling better.

keep going.