Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Covergirl Look

Pinstripe Khaki Vest: New York & Co. Sheer Wine Shirt: ? (No tags) Bangle Necklace: Forever 21. Brown Slacks: Old Navy. Brown Boots: Aldo.

This outfit was inspired by Drew Berrymore's look in her new Covergirl Mascara commercial. I looked everywhere online to find a pic of her outfit to post, but was unsuccessful in my search. If you've seen the commercial you will know what I was going for. It was a boy-ish but very feminine and sexy look with loose dress pants, a sheer top, and a fitted vest. She also had the cutest hat -- I skipped on that item for today, but I think I got the overall look down pretty good.

I like that Covergirl used an actress who is beautiful and shapely, and dressed her in a sexy but classy way. Now if only the rest of the world would follow suit....!

1 comment:

Diva said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your style. Those shoes you posted about recently are too fabulous.