Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another Shoe Post!


This outfit was all about the shoes (for me anyway). I found these ridiculously expensive BCBG heels for the ridiculously low price of $14.99 at DSW earlier this winter. They have a sexy strap and a killer silver heel and buckle.

I kept with the black and silver accents, but also added the white cardigan and white and silver hoop earrings. I liked the idea of mixing a conservative cardigan with such a sexy shoe. Also, I hardly ever wear this belt, so it was nice to put some use to it.

4 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

What a shoe bargain! Love them! Is your shoulder OK now?

fdiary said...

That was a serious "bargain" thats the type of deals I like. I like the selection DSW carries, but I never find nice shoes like that in my size. The size 7 sales rack is always pitful.

Alexandra said...

Those are beautiful shoes.
My favorite shoes ( for the past 2 years too! Shocking, I know!) are a pair of t-strap, metallic eggplant, kitten-heel BCBG pair that I got on sale...

Elegance Personified said...

cute simple outfit. i love the shoes, a great find n buy!!