Sunday, January 13, 2008

Shoe Magic?

Black Turtleneck: SO. Grey Velvet Cropped Shirt: Exhilaration. Black Fitted Skirt: Joit. Black Striped Tights: ??? Grey Suede Pumps: LaRedoute.

I was surprised to find a package delivery at my doorstep this week, as I haven't ordered anything online or from a magazine in a while, and was not expecting anything. To my shock and happiness, I received these great little grey pumps!

Okay, so it really wasn't the shoe genie at work, but a mistake of a sales person that made for my lucky day. I had tried to order these shoes a week or so ago in a size 7 or 7.5, but the store was all sold out, so I was forced to pass on getting them. For whatever reason the sales person must have put through an order for me in a 6.5 because here they are! I don't exactly know how to explain it, but they fit, I love them, they were billed and shipped to me, so I guess I just better be happy!

6 comments:

WendyB said...

What's not to love about a good shoe day?

The Seeker said...

Hi, I stumble at your blog and I'm liking it, you've a personal style that pleases me.
And your shoes... my God they are awsome, all that I've seen.

SHOEGAL said...

What a lovely surprise! The shoes are gorgeous.

Philipp said...

Very nice shoes! The outfit looks great, too.

The Seeker said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and left such nice comment.
Feel free to come again and leave me some suggestions, I would apreciated.
All I can say is that I'll come back often and check yours outfits, because they're so stylish.
Thank you again, I'm going to link you if you don't mind.

Chris said...

What a cool story! I would be so excited too if I had something like that happen to me. And what are the odds that they would fit???

They're gorgeous shoes too, by the way :)