Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lady Like

Black Silk Tank: George. Brown Faux Fur Collar Cardigan: TBA. Grey Skirt: East 5th. Black Flats: Guess.

I decided to wear my long grey skirt today. There is just something old fashioned and lady like about wearing a long skirt -- I just always feel so pretty when I wear it. It has a fishtail sort of effect to it that is hard to see in the pic, but really nice in person. I also got the chance to wear my Guess flats, so that was just an extra plus. People are always unsure about wearing browns and blacks and greys together, but I think it worked out well.

I didn't watch the weather this morning, so I ended up changing into my workout pants and gym shoes before my walk to the bus this afternoon. It might have looked like a funny combo, but at least I wasn't wet!

3 comments:

WendyB said...

Slinky!

Kasmira said...

OMG - I was SOAKED walking to my car (across the 6th street viaduct, over 71, and up Mt Adams) last night. And, my roses umbrella broke! :(

Londyn said...

oh no! I love your umbrella! that sucks :(