Thursday, January 3, 2008

Inspired

Tweed Dress: All that Jazz. Red Long Sleeve Knit Shirt: Forever 21. Boots: George.

I found this dress at a thrift store a couple years ago and have loved it ever since. It has a really good fit and feel to it. Granted, I did have to add the black fabric line to the bottom of the skirt, but that was an easy fix.

Kasmira inspired me with her layered dress outfit yesterday, so I thought I would layer a long sleeve under this dress to make it colorful and workable as winter-wear. Thanks Kasmira!

4 comments:

WendyB said...

Cute layering.

SHOEGAL said...

I love how you've added the black to the skirt. I have several skirts I should do that with to make them a better length. Also you now have something truly unique.

Kasmira said...

Ooooh - I love this. In fact, it's just like the layering I was describing in my mail bag post on 1/3! I've linked to you as an example.

Elegance Personified said...

nice unique dress. I too think I prefer it with the black hem. nice layering, too. good job to u n Kasmira.