Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Groggy Valentine Girl

Pink Sweater with Back Tie: Gap. Pinstripe Wide Leg Pants: My Michelle. Suede Flats with Bow Detail: Banana Republic. Red and White Pattern Jacket: apt 9. Red Leather Bag: Mondani New York.

I was feeling extremely exhausted today and wanted to do nothing more than to stay in bed, but I dragged my butt up anyway and got ready for work. Because I wasn't feeling like putting too much thought into an outfit, I went with a basic sweater, black pants combo

I did hopefully give the look a bit of individuality with the bow details, multi-toned pinstripes, and the accessories. --Goodness, I just realized with all my bows, and pink and red, I could be a Valentine -- February is coming up!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the coat! I've been looking for a similar one. Where'd you get it?

Kasmira said...

Where is your cutie bootie hat from? I love it!

Londyn said...

Thanks!

I got the coat 2 years ago and unfortunately, I have no idea where -- maybe Dillards?

The hat (and the bag) was from one of my favorite stores -- DSW!

WendyB said...

Sexy top!

Gervy said...

You look like a gorgeous Valentine. Love this look. I couldn't wear that hat in a million years, but it looks so cute on you.

Fia said...

Wow, the pattern on the coat works so well with those pinstripe pants!