Sunday, January 6, 2008

Good Shoe Weekend



Blue Shirt: not sure....I removed the tags. Jeans: HINT. Silver Detailed Shoes: Unlisted.

I had a huge bargain day this weekend when I went shoe shopping. I found a pair of Guess shoes (normally $165) for $13.99, a pair of Charles David (normally $240) for $14.50, and this pair of Unlisted (normally $50) for $7.99! Crazy good deals! I am a bargain shopping, clearance loving girl, so I was ecstatic with my finds.

I thought this silver pair was particularly fun and funky. I paired it with detailed, but more conservative items: navy sweater top with jewel buttons, chunky bracelet, and a suede cut out belt.

8 comments:

WendyB said...

Those are fabulous!

SHOEGAL said...

I'm so jealous of your finds! Can we have a picture of the other two pairs please?

Vicki said...

You did well! They are just the cutest. I had on new shoes today - just black pointy toe court shoes with silver heels - could only wear them for half the day - ouch!

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are to die for!!! Awesome.

Lily said...

Those shoes are amazing! And congrats on your finds. Where did you go shopping to find such bargains?

Londyn said...

DSW!

V. said...

sooooo jealous.

Chris said...

Awesome finds! I practically live at DSW, lol. I get very excited when I'm on a discount roll, too. LOVE the shoes :)