Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Day in Hiding



Pink Fuchsia Turtleneck: Croft & Barrow. White Cardigan with Sparkle Accents: Worthington. Grey Pants: Style & Co. Black Pumps: Fioni.

I think this outfit went to total waste today. I had an awful time getting to work this morning with traffic accidents, almost running out of gas, and then having the worst time trying to find an open parking garage, that when I got to work I practically dashed into my office and stayed there the rest of the day.

I also had to leave early today due to a doctor's appointment, so really I think I would've just been better off in my sweats..........if only I could get away with wearing them to the office. I'll have to suggest it to Management.....!

3 comments:

WendyB said...

All dressed up and no one to see it!

The Seeker said...

love your turtleneck with the bow, I have one in black but I never make the bow look so well done.

very nice.

xxx

Elegance Personified said...

love the bow blouse. and I'm a huge cardigan fan, especially if they're sparkly and embellished like yours. you look so polished. too bad you weren't feeling good.