Saturday, January 5, 2008

Clothing to Keep!


Brown Faux Fur Trimmed Cardigan: TBA. Flower Patterned Sheer Shirt: Some catalogue from years ago.... Red Corduroy Skirt: Rampage. Patterned Tights: JC Pennys. Brown Leather Knee High Boots: Rampage.

I had almost determined to give this taupe and red patterned top away to Good Will or to swap it, but I gave it one more try today and ended up loving it in this outfit. I had almost given up on it because earth tones like taupe and beige aren't usually that flattering on me, plus I just never thought it looked that great on, so I hadn't worn it in ages.

The skirt was another item I was unsure of. It seemed a bit tight on the rear end portion, but I squeezed in to it today and thought it looked pretty cute and not too tight. I think today I have convinced myself to keep both items, if for no other reason then to wear them with this outfit again!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Yes, keep them! Very nice.

WendyB said...

Good outfit. I agree that it's a keeper.

Kasmira said...

This was such a cute outift - and even cuter in person!