Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bundling Up



Red Detailed Crochet Sweater: Moda International. Patterned Undershirt: Express. Brown Pants: Necessary Objects. Black Boots: Fioni.

I went to bed super early yesterday, so needless to say, I did not pick out my clothes the night before as I often try to do. When I woke up this morning, it was horrendously cold and a bit snowy outside, so I knew I would have to bundle up. The layered sweater, pants, and boots did a pretty good job, so even though I was running a bit rampant this morning -- it all worked out okay.

This particular outfit was another mixing of black and brown. If you're a beginner at pairing black and browns, the easiest thing to do is to start with a foundation piece that has both colors already in it (like my patterned undershirt) and then add other solid pieces in those same colors. My purse also had a embroidery of black and a coppery brown, so that added another support to the black and brown style merge!


3 comments:

WendyB said...

You're all cute in red and brown like a robin :-)

Londyn said...

Robin red and brown -- that's true! :)

The Seeker said...

It's very nice and pretty. Good tip with the black and brown match.
Your bag is very cute also.

xoxo