Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Appreciation



Maroon Sweater: All American Sweater. Grey Button Up: No Boundries. Grey Pinstripe Pants: Effortless. Pumps: Charles David.

I got tons of compliments from random strangers today which was pretty cool. One was from a passing person on an escalator who said my hair looked good (random, yes), and all the others were in relation to my shoes.

It was fun that people (men mostly) were appreciative of my fabulous bargin shoes. I know they don't actually know about what a steal they were, but all the same I feel they are appreciated!

5 comments:

WendyB said...

Oh, I love compliments from random passersby. It's so uplifting!

SHOEGAL said...

Love the shoes! You definitely did really well in the sales now I've seen what all the shoes look like.

Anonymous said...

I HEART those shoes!!! Fantastic buy!

olimpiA said...

I love your shoes. Nice color and interesting detail

Elegance Personified said...

Those shoes look great. I have a pair which looks soooo smilar, same color too. mine are Worthington.