Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tweed Pants

Cream Sweater: Express. Black Tank: No Boundaries. Tweed Pants: Body by Victoria

These pants drove me crazy all day. They are big around the waist, which means they really need to be taken in, but I just haven't had the time or energy to do so. When I put them on this morning I actually pinned them around the waistband hidden under my sweater. Unfortunately, I just ended up being poked and pinched by the pin until I finally just took it out. I guess I better get my sewing machine out!

Positive points of this outfit: I like the color combo, and the tops were so soft and comfortable -- perfect for a chilly December day.

1 comment:

Elegance Personified said...

I happen to like this outfit. The tweed plum pants are fantastic as I've told you before. I love this cream Express sweater. I seem to have missed it at the store cause I would have bought it, hands down. ;-) The ladies are a little out too, so you look classy but a little sexy. =)