Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Red & Green to the Ballet

Hunter Green Dress: Liz Clairborne. Leopard Heels: Guess

My friend and I went to the Cincinnati ballet to see the Nutcracker (which was wonderful!). I actually had a hard time deciding what to wear -- I have a lot of fun going out dresses so I just never know what to choose!

I narrowed it down to four dresses and then widdled it down from there. I was initially planning on wearing the leopard strapless dress, but thought that might be too form fitting and constrictive for a dinner out and sitting at the ballet. Plus, my friend was wearing red, so green was the perfect compliment (of course)!

3 comments:

Kasmira said...

What! You have friends other than me! *sigh* I hope you had fun. :)

Diva said...

I actually own the cheetah dress. It is very "fierce"

Elegance Personified said...

I too have a cheetah strapless dress. Cheetah/leopard dresses are sexy, sassy & a must in a woman's wardrobe. I love how polished and pretty you look. All the dresses below too seem real nice, I'd love to see them in each of them, once. =)