Monday, December 17, 2007

Lime Green



Black Sweater: Express. Lime Green Skirt with Belt: GoJane. Black Boots: George.

Don't think that chilly weather will keep me away from my skirts forever! I layered up my tights today and worked my lime green skirt with a black v-neck and black boots.

Even though I had fun dressing in my colorful skirt, I don't think anyone actually got to see it. I kept my jacket on while I was running errands, and my jacket just happens to be a tweed trench type that falls just above the knee. At least I got to show off my tights and boots!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is one I would definitely vote for you to wear more often than not

WendyB said...

Great skirt!

Anonymous said...

I think that this is a great look for you Londyn. I would go though with simple black tights next time.