Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I Got the Blues

Back to the old grind today! I had a wonderful long weekend (and another one to come!), but for today, I am due back at work. It is always so quiet during Christmas week -- I actually really like it because I stress less and get more accomplished. I will have to make sure to enjoy these few peaceful days!

I love blues and greens, but rarely mix them, so today I thought I'd give it a shot. Okay, so I really ended up with 2 shades of blue, but the sheer tie shirt is more of a teal shade (which is semi-green!), so I say "A" for effort!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like these colors on you and the longer sweater is hitting your hips just right! looks great!

Kasmira said...

Sorry you're back at work! I'll be back after the new year....and I have a gift for you!!!! (You'll like it.)

Londyn said...

Sounds good! I have something special for you too :)

Elegance Personified said...

You look polished, pretty & a little preppy. This sweater is so nice and I love the teal/green-ish blouse with the bow-tie by the neck. =)