Saturday, December 15, 2007

Dressy


Silk Black & White Dress: IXE. Black Blazer with Buckle Detail: Bisou Bisou. Black Mid Calf Boots: George.

I have a lot of "date or special occasion dresses" that I never get to wear, so they remian stored away in my closet often lonely and forgotten. Today, I remembered them and choose one to wear with a blazer to work. It was our Christmas work party, so I figured it was a good excuse.

I swear my camera is crazy. The pics below were taken with the same setting and focus, but one came out fuzzy and the other clear -- Lord only knows -- one day I'll figure out this whole camera thing...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a very professional yet sexy outfit! I have to ask, what is it about a lady wearing boots?

WendyB said...

Great dress!

Londyn said...

Thanks :) I love me some boots too!

fashion evolution said...

Fab dress! You should definitely wear it more!

Elegance Personified said...

I happen to like all 3 of these photos. The dress is too fabulous to "hide" in your wardrobe. Wear it again, soon. Perfect occasion, though.