Monday, November 12, 2007

Sailor Theme

I've done a sailor theme before and thought it was cute, so I tried it out again today. I was able to get away with capris and a light white shirt because it was so nice and warm today!

I wore my belt a little more loosely than normal and a bit lower too, so for once this wide waisted belt didn't kill me! The scarf is a garage sale find for $2.00. It is pure silk and has a really cool sailor pic on it -- I will have to take a full length pic and post it for you all to see.

7 comments:

Gervy said...

You look very French... love the red belt, you have a gorgeous little waist.

Londyn said...

ahh -- thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

It's like a breath of summer!

WendyB said...

Nice! Like the red belt.

Chic Chick said...

Salute to you- love your outfits and this is another great one!

van* said...

yeah i agree with gervy! u look french! a pretty french sailor!

Elegance Personified said...

I love this outfit and the scarf seems sooooo beautiful. I love silk scarves tied loosely around the neck. What a great find/buy. You do sailor themes, well. This is a more summery than November outfit, though. Didn't you freeze? LOL