Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Plaid Suit

I think I'm jealous of myself -- do you see the way I am looking at me? Don't hate!

I got this cute little suit for a great deal, but unfortunately I will have to do some mending before I wear it again. The waist is super big on me (I could easily pull it out by 3-4 inches) and it made me really irritated all day.

The rest of the suit fits great, so it will definitely be worth a little time mending. I really should have taken it in before I wore it today, but it was just so darn cute that I couldn't wait!

3 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

You've got some great boots! And it's your turn to be my featured blog this week, hope that's OK with you!

WendyB said...

Woot! Sex-ay suit. Your comment made me laugh. You're just jellus of yourself, as people like to say on the InterWeb.

Cheap Men Suits said...

I love her pose and her plaid suit looks good on her.