Monday, November 19, 2007

Little Black Dress My Way




It's definitely the accessories that make this outfit.

My lengthy necklace to start. Next was the belt. I borrowed this belt from Kasmira and I LOVE it so much! It is really comfortable and really unique. My last accent accessory was my pair of argyle tights. I know someone was talking to me about argyle tights recently and I remember thinking what a cute idea that was. When I saw this pair at Target last week I just couldn't resist!

What funky accessories do you wear with a little black dress?

6 comments:

Kasmira said...

The belt looks great on you! And I was the one talking to you about the argyle tights. Now I have to get some too!

WendyB said...

Very fun!

van said...

i love the belt.. i remember seeing a thin black ribbon running in the middle of the belt when kasmira wore it.. but it looks nice on you.. =) what happened to your head?

Londyn said...

I should've known it was you Kasmira!

Bad hair day.........LOL

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

gorgeous!

Elegance Personified said...

I love argyle tights, I have a few pairs myself. I like how you made this LBD your own. Love the big Asian-Looking Hot Pink Silk Sash. =) It makes the dress - unique!!