Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Feminine

I didn't have my trusty picture taker man to take my photo this morning, so I had to try and do it myself -- it didn't work out very well I am sad to say. Either way, you get the basic look; pretty classic on top but a little something different with the army green striped fishnets.

I love this skirt so much. It made me feel so feminine -- very sexy secretary or something.

I have been getting a lot of requests to know the brands of my clothing pieces, so I will start to try and expose my secrets to you. I have never shared brands for a couple reasons: 1) I have the narcissistic thought that if I do, I may have everyone buying the same clothes as me and I will no longer be unique in my clothing choices (yes, I know I'm crazy), and 2) I am just too lazy to look at my tags at the end of the day before I post!

Okay, here goes: Gray wrap front sweater - BCX. Tweed Skirt - Victoria Secret, borrowed from Kasmira. Opal necklace - can't remember..... Green tights - Walmart. Black heels - Nicole Miller.

As my last comment for the day, I would like to mention that before I went to work this morning I did replace the yellow undershirt I had been wearing (which showed through in the pic) with a black one. Just in case anyone was wondering :)


3 comments:

Melody said...

Darling, you will ALWAYS be unique! Love the sexy secretary look, BTW.

WendyB said...

Great look...especially with those tights!

van said...

u look sweet in skirts... i thot the undershirt was your bra! lucky u said it was an undershirt!