Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Colors & Patterns


Shoes! I love animal print and I love heels, so these Guess stilettos were the perfect match for me.

Today I had a co-worker tell me I was "the most colorful person in the company." I know he meant it as a compliment, but I just found it kinda funny. I guess people are pretty conservative basic dressers in my company or something. He also said that he was looking forward to what I would wear come Christmas. Wonder what that means..........does he think I may show up in tinsel and ornaments? Maybe I will!

5 comments:

Erica C. said...

LOVE the outfit! Super cute.

Vintage Bunny said...

You have an amazing sense of style.

van* said...

OH I LOVE THE WHOLE OUTFIT! its no wonder he said u're the most colourful in the office!

WendyB said...

Ha ha! I used to be semi-offended by comments like that but I agree, it should be seen as a compliment. That's a great outfit. I wouldn't have thought of combining the shoes and the top but I love it.

Elegance Personified said...

Hahaha, what a funny comment, but I think it was meant as a compliment. You look great. Love the silk Kelly Green blouse. =) You do have an incredible sense of style, though. =)