Monday, November 26, 2007

Can't Win Them All!


I actually had a really cute hair day today, but I cropped my head out because I the pic came out with one very very red eye that I could not fix and was too embarrassed to post! This dress is Kasmira's, and I love it, but I think it looks better on her than on me. I felt like it made me look excessively large on the bottom half. Maybe a different top would've made me feel differently?

Ah well, red eyes and pear shaped -- I guess today just wasn't my day! LOL

4 comments:

Gervy said...

I'd be interested to see how the skirt/dress looks with a plain black or white top... can't remember what Kasmira wore with it...

van said...

i agree with gervy..a plain black or white top would have been nice.. u shd have included your head in the picture...and maybe drawn stars over your eyes or something.. i know.. i'm mad.. haha..

Elegance Personified said...

Is that a skirt or a dress? I love it. I love black & white patterned skirts. I like how you wear bright sweaters for cold weather (the kelly green in the blog before this and this turquoise one.)

Don't forget to check out my style. ;-)

Londyn said...

Thanks for all of your comments!! This is a skirt :)