Monday, November 26, 2007

Bright Green


I must be thinking Christmas because yesterday I wore bright red, and today is bright green.

I'll have to start finding other winter outfit combos since I typically wear pants with a bright sweater during these chilly months. Any ideas?

Maybe mixing it up with more unique and funky accessories would help keep things interesting. Layering is definitely another winter option, but I often feel constricted or uncomfortable when under layer after layer. Hmmm. . . I will have to continue thinking this one over.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

What brand of jeans are those? They look great!

Melody said...

Love the sweater! It's a beautiful color.

witsy said...

i wish you would tell us the brands of the clothing you wear :)

Londyn said...

Jeans are Banana Republic -- I found them at the outlet store.

van said...

i like the bag i like tha bag! it matches your shoes!