Thursday, November 8, 2007

Black & Cream Skirt

I tried the layered tights thing today and loved it. Actually, I am wearing sheer black hose with a patterned fishnet stocking over it. They kept me toasty warm all day!

This skirt is a new buy. I had seen it in the mall a couple months ago, but didn't want to pay the $90 retail price. I went back to the same store a couple times since, but had still never been willing to pay the price. As luck would have it, I visited my beloved skirt again this week and "voila!" there it was on a special marked down rack for $19.99. I had an extra 15% off coupon, so as you can imagine, I waalked away quite pleased with my find!

1 comment:

Nadine said...

"Actually, I am wearing sheer black hose with a patterned fishnet stocking over it"

Hi Londyn
what a great idea, I worn nude sheers under fishnets never thought about trying black also.

I really works so well.you have great legs and shouls wear hosiery more often.