Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Vintage Dress




This is what I call my "vintage country look." I bought this dress months ago at a vintage shop and have actually never worn it until today. It isn't quite business enough for me to be able to wear to work and for some reason I just have never been confident enough to wear it out on the weekends. Since I knew this outfit might draw more attention, I just have left it to its lonely self in the back of my closet -- that is, until today!

I really do love this dress and I am so glad that I finally wore it. I'm not hiding today, so ahead and look!

4 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

Wow, fab dress & boots! I'm looking forward to seeing some more of your Fall outfits.

Kasmira said...

You look SOOOOO cute! If you added a brown vest or cardi or jacket, you might feel more comfortable wearing it to work.

I'd wear it as is, but I'm cuh-razy like that.

Anonymous said...

love the dress/shoes together!


it just needs a long chain necklace or something! Where is the bling today ?

Mary

Elegance Personified said...

I really love this dress. It doesn't look quite vintage. I love the small & simple floral pattern. =) So pretty. The sleeves, length and peasant-looking style is great, too. But I really love those brown Suede Boots. So sexyyyyy.