Monday, October 22, 2007

Orange and Blue








Casual dressing today. I am off work another day for new home set-up. I had no idea how draining and stressful moving would be! It also doesn't help that car problems have been hitting at the same time. Hopefully, things will get a bit more normal in the following weeks. Until then, you may be viewing pics of me with some swollen and tired eyelids. . .

Back to the actual clothing -- I thought orange and blue was a fun mix of color. I never wear orange b/c it is just an awful color on me, however, with shoes I can get away with anything so orange is welcome. I don't know a ton of people who can pull off orange well -- can you?

6 comments:

fashion evolution said...

Love the Kimono Top and Orange pumps combo! I think this is one of your best outfits :)

SHOEGAL said...

I don't own anything orange and I don't think I've ever tried it. You don't see so much orange clothing in the shops. Well done for finding orange shoes. It's not a colour it would occur to me to buy.

Gervy said...

Hate to brag but orange is great on me, I am wearing it RIGHT NOW. I'm an "Autumn" ie fair skin and reddish hair and we can wear orange very comfortably... if it's any consolation, I'd be much happier if pink was my colour - as it is I have to reserve it for underwear and pjs...

Kasmira said...

Okay, I LOVE those shoes. Where did you get them?

Londyn said...

Thanks -- I thought you might like them! I honestly have no recolection where I got them. I know it was when I was still in college, so a few years back. I will have to look up the brand and let you know!

Melody said...

The pop of orange is great! Very cute casual outfit.