Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Headless for Halloween

Yes, you guessed it. Today was a bad hair day. It didn't help that I had to be at work an hour and a half earlier than normal and that I gave myself 30 min less time to get ready this morning than most mornings. Most likely this whole week will on that schedule, so you may see more chopped off heads in the next few days. LOL! We will just say I am celebrating Halloween early.

I always get a lot of compliments on this dress. It is black with little white polka dots and then the obvious big pink flowers. I had a couple of people ask where I got it, but this is a one of a kind (looks home-sewn) bought from an online vintage store. Some boots to protect me from the rain, a chunky necklace, and I am good to go -- well, except for the hair. Hey, a girl can't be picture perfect every day!

1 comment:

WendyB said...

Great dress. Sorry about the hair! It happens to everyone....