Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Freezing Ballerina



This outfit was pretty regular at first glance, but what people might not know was that underneath my business casual outfit was a ballerina! My fitted tank and flouncy skirt made me feel like doing twirls all day.

Unfortunately, despite the fact that I felt like a ballerina, this outfit was NOT weather appropriate. I knew the news kept saying it was going to be cold, and the last 2 days I dressed for the cold and it ended up being over 90 degrees. Today, when I dressed for hotter weather, the temp dropped to the 50s -- eeek! Maybe I will do twirls to keep me warm....

1 comment:

Elegance Personified said...

I am glad to be your first comment here. I prefer this outfit without the jacket as the pretty umbrella brown skirt, shows off more. The handbag is super-duper cool, too. =)