Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fashion Dos and Don'ts



I put this outfit together quickly this morning, but I like the way it turned out. I love mixing and matching colors. I am always surprised at how often people think that colors have to match. Colors should definitely compliment each other, but working with color combos instead of color matching is very appealing and interesting to the eye. I was pretty low key today with my green top; pink, pearl, and gold necklace; and multi-colored shoes, but at least it was a bit of color combo.

The only down side to this outfit for me? I didn't realize until halfway through the day that my leopard bra was somewhat visible through my sheer green polka dot blouse. Oops! Note to self: visible bra would not be considered a fashion do.

1 comment:

Kasmira said...

That cropped cardigan makes you look very hourglass shaped. Nice!