Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Catalogue Pants



These are the only pants I have ever bought from a catalogue. I never purchase pants without trying them on because I am typically so hard to fit. I usually need a length somewhere between regular and tall and a waist size different than the hip/thigh size -- Ugh!

Fortunately for me, these pants worked out pretty well. They are a bit big in the waist and a little long in the leg (I went with the tall), but all in all I can't complain.

I have been feeling a bit sluggish the past couple days, and I had a fellow co-worker comment on how "awful" I looked today (nice huh?). I didn't think I looked that bad, but obviously I wear my emotions on my sleeve for people to start noticing. Hopefully, no one comments that my pic is "awful".

7 comments:

Vicki said...

No, you look lovely as always :))

Jennifer said...

Oh honey those pants are great on you!

SHOEGAL said...

Your pic is far from awful. What an insensitive, stupid person you are forced to work with! Ignore them, they are clearly jealous that you look so well turned out everyday.

Kasmira said...

Are those the tweedy pants from VS? I bought them (or a similar style) 3 years ago and I still wear them pretty regularly in the fall/winter.

The Red Tweedy Pants

Londyn said...

Thanks for your encouragement :)

Yes, these are Victoria Secret tweed pants! Kasmira, we just seem to have a way of matching!

redhead said...

I always have a problem with pant lengths so I usually buy the long ones and then have them shortened to fit correctly with the highest heel I'll wear them with. Also, when the seamstress is doing that, it's not too hard to have her nip in a bit of fabric at the back of the waist (if the waist is big to accomodate the hips/thighs). But the pants are cute! I am definitely going to check out the VS catalogue now!

Elegance Personified said...

First of all I love these pants, the style, color (love the color like between a grape, a plum & a wine) and the material/texture looks so nice & tweedy. =)

Secondly, you don't look awful at all. You still have colors on, your signature smile and a stylish outfit. Awful is the co-worker who told you such a thing. What a low and unnecessary thing to say (even if you're thinking it.) I only think such comments should be said by people who love you best and want the best for you, such as a best friend, your mom or sister. Co-workers don't apply. ;-)