Thursday, October 18, 2007

Black Boots

Rainy rainy morning. Since I don't have rain boots, these black leather knee high boots will have to do. My tweed capris and sparkly jacket are also helping keep me warm. And,of course, the outfit wouldn't be complete without some color, so my mandarin collar textured tank provides the perfect finish.

I actually got a lot of lingering....looks today which kinda surprised me. I wouldn't think this outfit would be a particularly eye attracting outfit as it is very covered and not all that fitted, but for some reason that wasn't the case. Maybe it was my boots and red lipstick....?

2 comments:

wilco22 said...

Well, I would have given a lingering look also for pretty much the reasons you suspect - in addition to you being so cool. ;)

Londyn said...

thanks :)

blush......