Saturday, September 29, 2007

Purple Heels




The warmer temp came back this weekend and I am so glad because I got to wear one of my cute summer dresses to show off my new shoes!!!

I coveted over these shoes for a month before finally finding them on clearance. I still spent more on them than I would normally have spent on shoes, but they are well worth it! Very comfy, unique, sexy, and just plain fun. They had been calling my name for far to long, so I am very happy to finally call them mine.

6 comments:

lisa said...

Green and purple make one of my favorite color combinations. And that necklace is gorgeous--is it an arrowhead?

Vicki said...

Enjoy...they are gorgeous!

elisa said...

CUTE shoes! you can wear them with dark tights when it gets colder... they would look great with that peep toe, so en vogue for fall.

Londyn said...

Yes, it's an arrowhead given to me by a friend back when I was in Jr. High.

Melody said...

Cute shoes and dress. Love the purple and green together.

Elegance Personified said...

This is a fun and fab outfit. I love this dress as I told you from a previous post. The shoes go great with it (who'd have thunk it but you?! lol) It's a good thing you bought them. You look like a breath of fresh air. =)